As an organisation we strive to ensure our offer to children and young people reflects their requirements and enables us to build upon our strong and successful history. We offer services that meet the needs of Bolton’s children and young people and we are flexible and responsive in developing services that are unique and lead the way, both in terms of facilities and direct support.
To find out more about our vision and values, scroll down the page or read the Club’s Business Plan 2014-17
Quite simply, our mission statement is:
“Enable children and young people of Bolton to become tomorrow’s caring citizens by providing somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to”.
Our Values are:
Fun Respect Integrity Inclusion
Our Key principles that underpin our values are:
- An open door policy, everyone is welcome
- Improving outcomes for children and young people
- Nurture confidence, aspiration and leadership
- Provide a culture of openness & honesty, with respect, trust and most of all fun
- Operate Safely – for our members, employees and volunteers
- Listen, learn, reflect and improve
- Evolve through innovation, creativity and empowerment
- Promote health, well-being and positive lifestyles for all